* 7th March, 2014: 2nd memorial event of Seshu MV Kandukuri in Grafton, MA
Dec 2013-Feb 2014: Supporting through TANA Foundation for organizing early Cancer detection screening camps for under privileged people in rural areas of Andhra Pradesh at Penamuluru (Krishna Dist); Palvoncha/ Kothagudem (Khammam Dist); Santhanuthalapadu (Prakasam Dist).
* 8th Sep 2013: SeshuStrong Team participation in the 25th Annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk (26.2 miles) to support Jimmy Fund / Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston,MA. (Walk pictures)
* Sunday 30th June, 2013: Indian Youth Night / GradParty for High School Students @ Littleton High School, Littleton, MA 01460 from 3.30pm to 8pm followed by DJ. Free Admission. Event details.
* 30th Mar 2013: VT Seva's "Dance For A Cure" remembering Seshu Kandukuri @ Ashland High School, Ashland, MA. Contact: Mrs.Madhavi Donepudi @ ph#508-215-9428
* 9th Mar 2013: Cancer Awareness Walk (Seshu Strong Team's Jimmy Fund Walk 2013 Launch event) @ Grafton High School, Grafton, MA 01519.
* 14th Feb, 2013: Meet and greet our little Heroes at Jimmy Fund Clinic, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston,MA on the occasion of Valentine's Day.
* 9th Sep 2012: In memory of Seshu, the team has participated in the 24th Annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk to support Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston,MA. 'SeshuStrong' Team has collectively raised total funds of $14,337.20 by standing 2012 Top Team in the Marathon!!
* 27th Jul 2012: TAGB organized Tennis Tournament in memory of Seshu in Westborough, MA where 125+ tennis players participated.
* 11th Sep 2011: 'Seshu' and his friends participated in the 23rd Annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk to support Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston,MA through a local community organization TAGB. The team's total fund raise was $12,500. Seshu walked full 26.2 miles.
"...It's not really that tough if you put your mind to it and time fly-by ..... you will have the best time in your life ..." ['Seshu' in an interview with NESN]
"....I walk for those bald little heads I see every time when I walk into the Jimmy Fund. They're too young to have experienced the finer things in life or to even know what hit them. All they know is how to smile and they put a smile on my face while they're at it. Keep doing you, little soldiers...." ['Seshu' at the end of 26.2 mile Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk in 2010]